Centrally located in the Spanish capital, our Madrid Plaza España business centre puts you right next to a renowned tourist hotspot. It’s a busy place to work, close to companies from finance, education, tourism and more – and supported by Plaza de España metro station, less than one minute away on foot.
While the area is home to Madrid’s most iconic skyscrapers and big businesses, it’s also full of the essential amenities you need day-to-day, catering to tourists and businesses alike. From quiet cafes to fine dining and luxury hotels, it’s all conveniently close for you and your clients.
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- A practical building overlooking green space at Plaza de España
- Walk to Madrid’s central business district (CBD) in less than 20 minutes
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Videoconferencing so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
Use as your business address.Buy now
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.Buy now
Carrera de San Jerónimo 15 - 2
Paseo de Recoletos 5
Paseo de la Castellana 18
Jose Abascal 41
Street Alfonso XII 62
Street José Ortega y Gasset 22-24
C/ Méndez Ávaro 20
Regus Maria de Molina
Paseo de la Castellana, 81
Search our Locations